Check out some of the events happening in the University Unions this week!
- Open Mic Night in TDU – The JMU community is welcome to grab their “15 minutes of fame” on the TDU stage. This is an acoustic, small ensemble, or soloist showcase. As long as it’s legal, you’re welcome to perform! 7:30pm-11pm.
- Madison Meditates – No experience is necessary. Cushions, mats, and chairs will be provided. Everyone is welcome! 12:30pm-1:30pm, Transitions.
- TeaTime – Take a break with free tea and treat. 4pm-5pm, Student Activities and Involvement Office, Taylor 205A.
- Live in the Drum – Live music, free pizza… what’s not to love! Student, local, and national acts will be featured during a campus show in the Festival Drum. 9pm – 12am, Festival Drum.
- Madison Meditates – Meditation will provide an opportunity to practice Mindfulness Meditation and also explore other meditations modalities. 12:30pm-1:30pm, Transitions.
- Funny Freakin’ Fridays – UPB brings you a nationally touring stand-up comedian every month as an awesome way to end the week! This month: Nore Davis! 8pm-9pm, TDU.
- Tunes at Noon – At Open Mic Night in TDU, a student artist is nominated to showcase for Tunes at Noon. Enjoy the lunch hour with music in TDU or on the Commons, weather permitting. 12pm-1pm.
- Late Night in TDU – A variety… Come check it out! 10pm-12 midnight.
Feel free to comment with any questions!