- Kenya Safari Acrobats – A thrilling hour filled with stunts and high-flying action. Free! 8pm, Wilson Hall.
- Open Mic Night in TDU – The JMU community is welcome to perform on the TDU stage. As an acoustic, small ensemble, or soloist showcase, take this opportunity to perform! 7:30pm-11pm.
- Madison Meditates – Jared Featherstone will instruct “Mindfulness” Meditation, a non-religious practice that uses breathing and awareness of the body. No experience is necessary. Cushions, mats, and chairs will be provided. Everyone is welcome! 12:30pm-1:30pm, Taylor 405.
- “One Night, One Ride, One Life” Speaker – Sponsored by Saferides. 6:30pm-9pm, Grafton Stovall Theatre.
- TeaTime – Join Student Activities and Involvement for a cup of tea and treat as well as an hour’s reprieve from the pressures of the week. 4pm-5pm, Student Activities and Involvement Office, Taylor 205A.
- Poetry Open Mic Night – Once a month, Madison 4 U invites performance poets, MC’s, page poets and fans of poetry read aloud to step on the TDU stage and take the mic. No one style reigns and every voice is welcome.
- Madison Meditates – 12:30pm-1:30pm, Transitions.
- Farmer’s Market – Sponsored by Dining Services. 8am-4pm, Taylor Patio.
- Smash Brothers Tournament – Madison 4U fires up TDU with a Smash Brothers Blast Tournament! Sign-ups start @ 6! Get there early to make sure you have a spot!
- Tunes at Noon – Enjoy the lunch hour with music selected during Open Mic Night on Tuesday. 12pm-1pm, TDU or on the Commons, weather permitting.
- Late Night in TDU – A variety… Usually active, sometimes dance, sometimes games. 10pm-12 midnight.
- Kijiji Program – sponsored by the Dux Center. 6pm-10pm, Grafton Stovall Theater.